Auto-Reply getting lost!

1997-08-17 09:39:00
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I am currently running a Linux box with Sendmail 8.8.7 and
Procmail3.11pre7. I can set up the '.procmailrc' file to take any email
which is destined to 'test' and have that stored in a folder 'IN.test'
without any problem. But when I try to take any email which is destined
to 'test' and use 'formail' to auto-reply to it, I get absolutly
nothing! I have no error messages, no bounce backs, nothing in the error
log, and and the email which was sent to 'test' is lost forever never to
be seen again! The following is my '.procmailrc' file:

VERBOSE=on
SHELL=/bin/sh
SENDMAIL=/usr/sbin/sendmail
FORMAIL=/usr/bin/formail
MAILDIR=$HOME/mail
PMDIR=$HOME/.procmail
LOGDIR=$PMDIR/log

:0
* ^To:.*test
| ($FORMAIL -r -A"Precedence: junk" \
-A "X-Loop: test(_at_)domain(_dot_)com" ; \
echo "Take that!" ) | $SENDMAIL -t