Re: Junkfilter (gsutter)

1997-08-26 02:21:04
On Mon, 25 Aug 1997, Jim Hribnak wrote:

I am trying to fix a procmail receipe written by gsutter (you out there)
his webpage is gone and I need to get this filter working better than it
is so I can let our users install it to better filter their email..

Just a quick note, cause it's 5 AM, I just got back in town, and I've
had a really rough week (including my friendly local ISP going out of
business).

My web pages are still present; I'm still alive, albeit barely.
http://www.pobox.com/~gsutter/junkmail is the URL for junkfilter.
Please use the pobox.com URL!  It's a redirector so will always be
current.

More later or perhaps Wednesday, when I wake up. :) zzzzzzzzzz....

GReg
--
Gregory S. Sutter                       "How do I read this file?"
mailto:gsutter(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com                "You uudecode it."