Re: extraneous locallockfile

1997-08-26 07:34:04
era eriksson <era(_at_)iki(_dot_)fi> writes:

It is. Did you try Alta Vista or Yahoo?

Forgive me. My original statement was an exaggeration. I had only Read
The F****** Manuals -- every one.

One of your recipes does. If this is really on every single log entry,
it's safe to assume it's rather near the beginning of your
.procmailrc. Run with VERBOSE=yes and it should become obvious which
recipe has the problem.

It did. And I understand something about procmail that I didn't
before. Thanks.

--
 Michael D. Harnois, Redeemer Lutheran Church, Washburn, IA
 mharnois(_at_)sbt(_dot_)net  aa0bt(_at_)aa0bt(_dot_)ampr(_dot_)org