Re: Can procmail do the "include" command??

1997-09-02 10:41:38

On Tue, 2 Sep 1997, Philip Guenther wrote:

UNIX doesn't have an "include" command.  The program which reads alias
files, sendmail, interpretes addresses of the form

        Thanks, Philip... I get the Homer Simpson computer intelligence
award for that one. I *meant* sendmail, I say UNIX... Go figure...

        You mention some great ways to accomplish this. Is smartmail a
package all it's own? I have not heard of it. Any details warmly
appreciated...