HELP: I think I am about to be mailbombed by accident!

1997-12-16 14:15:55
I thought I was subscribed as
revenge to a mailing list called govinda(_at_)ultimate(_dot_)org(_dot_)

here's an update: It may not have been revenge.  Apparently these folks a
worse than clueless:  I just got a message from the very first subscriber
to govinda(_at_)ultimate(_dot_)org saying that he had subscribed
govinda(_at_)marketserv(_dot_)com onto his list.

Next I got a message from him saying he was talking to someone to see if
they could subscribe govinda(_at_)ultimate(_dot_)org onto the
govinda(_at_)marketserv(_dot_)com
list.

Next I received from someone else, "Jos may not be able to subscribe it,
but I can!  Standby!"

So it looks like these two lists will soon be engaged in a massive
mail-loop, with me in between!

I am able to detect and /dev/null or file or bounce the messages from this
list, but I need someone to tell me quick how to auto-send an unsubscribe
message to majordomo(_at_)ultimate(_dot_)org everytime one of these comes in.  I
don't have time to experiment and test, so will an expert please step in?