Re: Procmail Mini FAQ - mirrors?

1998-02-03 13:08:16
On Tue, 3 Feb 1998 13:33:51 +0000 (GMT),
Neil Clifford <ntc(_at_)dcs(_dot_)ed(_dot_)ac(_dot_)uk> wrote:
Does anyone know of a mirror of the promcail min faqs and links that
exist(ed) at
http://www.ling.helsinki.fi/~reriksso/procmail/mini-faq.html

First, as Greg already pointed out, please use the redirector URL:
    <http://www.iki.fi/~era/procmail/mini-faq.html>
The ling.helsinki.fi site will be gone permanently when I graduate,
if no sooner (although that's not necessarily "soon" ;-/

Secondly, the site should be up later sometime this week. If it's not
up by Friday, I'll move the whole site temporarily (at which point the
redirector will start to work again, but the "resolved" URL at
ling.helsinki.fi will not, that's why the redirector is nice to have).

Thirdly, you can get the FAQ by sending an e-mail message with the
Subject: send procmail-faq to the address <era+pr(_at_)iki(_dot_)fi>

Last, but not least, I'd be more than interested in getting mirrors,
preferrably on the other side of the pond. I've been thinking about
submitting the FAQ to RTFM for archiving, which would coincidentally
get me a lot of mirroring, but this is not going to happen this week
or the next.

(I would happily mirror it myself if I could get to the original
documents).

If you're serious, e-mail me in private and I'll pack up a tar for
you. I could even arrange for you to get diffs once a week (by ftp or
e-mail) or something to minimize traffic for updates.

/* era */

--
 Paparazzi of the Net: No matter what you do to protect your privacy,
  they'll hunt you down and spam you. <http://www.iki.fi/~era/spam/>