Re: procmail and pine

1998-02-07 22:49:00
On Sat, 7 Feb 1998, Thang Chiu wrote:

MAILDIR=$HOME/Mail

Both files are user, group, and world-readable. My problem is if I send
myself mail, without the last three lines of the .procmailrc file, I
correctly get mail in the $HOME/Mail/inbox folder which PINE reads
correctly. However, with the last three lines included, mail is sent
correctly to the $HOME/Mail/temp folder listed as a separate file (such as
msg.ArKD), but which PINE can not read

Generally, pine reads from $HOME/mail, and elm reads from $HOME/Mail.  Try
changing your MAILDIR to $HOME/mail.

You should be able to find your missing messages by looking in $HOME/Mail.

--
What this country needs is a good five cent ANYTHING!