Spam Filters

1998-02-27 09:56:52
Hi,
        I'm using a justoposition of some of my own filters, and Spam Bouncer
Lite.  I've heard people recommend other filters too.  I have some questions:
*       What publically available spam filter out there do you recommend?  Do
you use it?  What makes it nice?
*       Is there a filter out there that distinguishes between spamming domains
(CyberPromo, etc.) and sites from which spam commonly comes (Hotmail, Juno,
AGIS) and might allow for an autoresponse to the latter.
*       I've been cutting and pasting to include Spam Bouncer.  What is the
proper syntax for using an includerc.  Does this mean that the recipes execute
where they were inserted, at the beginning of the sequence, or the end?

Matthew Saroff
Do not reply directly to this message.  Reply to
msaroff(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com