Re: mailbox size limits

2000-11-02 18:06:52
If you didn't know to check www.procmail.org, where you would have
found a pointer, doing a Google search on "procmail archive searchable"
and hitting "I'm feeling lucky" takes you right to...

Where we enter "maximum;size" to come up with a whole lot of possible
help. One that I like, partly because it points out this might be
better to do at the MTA(*) level:

Of course you only have to go about 220 lines into man procmailrc and
about 140 lines into man procmailex to find the help there also.

* e.g. with sendmail, look for the m4 variable: confMAX_MESSAGE_SIZE
(or something like it depending on version).