Re: HELP with Autoresponder

2000-11-05 08:06:10
On Sun, Nov 05, 2000 at 04:39:04PM +0300, Odhiambo Washington wrote:

-8<-

Hi people,
I am now in the list. I thought it was a bright idea. So far I have managed
to get my autoreponder working
but I get those funny errors I posted before. I am hopeful someone will
enlighten me on the errors.
Just one more question: What content do I add to the recipe so that the
autoresponder can respond with a
subject line of RE: senders_subject?

Much thanks

Piece of info from the formail(1) manpage:

       -r   Generate an auto-reply header.   This  will  normally
            throw  away  all the existing fields (except X-Loop:)
            in the original message, fields you wish to  preserve
            need  to  be  named  using the -i option.  If you use
            this option in conjunction with -k, you  can  prevent
            the  body from being `escaped' by also specifying -b.

HTH&HAND!

Grtz,

Nils.

--
It's better to burn out than to fade away --Kurgan