Some assistance with a menu please

2000-11-18 01:57:03
Hi

I have a requirement for a menu which sorts mail into multiple
mailboxes with minimal intervention.
I have put together the following menu, but it allows invalid
characters to slip through and creates really wierd mailbox names
like <james, "james", james), etc.

#Procmail recipe file to sort incoming mail to individual mailboxes
#
:0:
* ^TO_\/(.*)@
* MATCH ?? ()\/[^(_at_)]+
$MATCH

Can anyone help me with the correct syntax to strip the invalid
chars - I have tried various things like:

to no avail
Best Regards
Eugene Geldenhuys
MCNE ECNE MCSE MCP

TFX SOLUTIONS -
PROFESSIONAL NETWORK DESIGN ,IMPLEMENTATION AND SUPPORT