Re: procmail problems

2001-06-23 03:09:49
At 09:39 2001-06-23 +0700, Chaw Tjia did say:
> I already installed qmail-1.03 (tarball). right now I've installed
> procmail (3.15, rpm) and spambouncer to protect my mailbox from spammer

[snip]

I would suggest contacting the author of the SpamBouncer scripts -- the issues you are raising are specific to the scripts you use, and are not a function of Procmail itself (which should do what the scripts tell it to). As your questions relate to the way SpamBouncer itself is handling the mail, finding an appropriate support venue for it (isn't there something posted at it's website?) will find you an answer for your issues much quicker.

Lacking that, please understand that the users of procmail do not inherently use SpamBouncer (which is merely a set of scripts which use procmail to perform their function), and therefore cannot effectively answer questions about it without some context. Excerpts from a verbose logfile and snippets of the individual recipes in question would make a good start if you hope to get support from a forum which doesn't support SpamBouncer.