Re: Stochastic UCE filter script

2001-08-13 17:45:30
On 13 Aug 2001, John Conover wrote:

Hi Bart. The first paragraph says that all such things as internal
mailing lists, mail within the domain, etc., should have been handled
before the spam filter is executed.

You mean the comment at the top of the stochastic.UCE.detection.txt file.
My concern is that people might download it and install it without looking
at it closely.

However, it's true that the "userdomain" lines need to be edited to have
any effect, so it's probably not as serious as I first implied.