Message-ID in procmail log-file

2001-08-20 14:14:18
I use procmail for quite some time now for sorting mail from a couple
of mailing lists.  A feature I still miss is having the Message-ID of
mails processed by procmail in the log-files written by procmail.  I
tried VERBOSE=on but still the Msg-ID is not written to that file.

Instead, procmail logs the From and Subject: headers which are not
suitable to search for that mail e.g. in /var/log/mail.

Could the Message-ID be included in future versions of procmail?

urs