Re: stripping headers

2001-08-22 12:25:07
On Wed 2001/08/22 12:41:16 EDT, Tim Holmes <tim(_at_)unixtechs(_dot_)org>
writes:
Isn't this something that your mail reader should handle?  What mail
reader are you using?

Nope.  On my personal account I'm stuck using an older version of mh (nmh
is _much_ better) plus the admin that installed it set it up so it only
really fully works for people on-site (or others running X).  I've managed
to set the .mh_profile up to bypass most of it, but I get a "could not
decode" error message if the Content-Type = text/plain and the
Content-Transfer-Encoding = binary (everything works fine if I manually
remove the Content-Transfer-Encoding).