Re: bug in procmail 3.21 in forming maildir names?

2001-08-24 06:51:03
On 24 Aug, Valentin Nechayev wrote:
| Good old behavior on procmail 3.15:
|
| [...]
|
| After installing procmail 3.21, a pieces of garbage appears in file names:

The last information I've seen on the list indicates maildir is broken
in v3.21 and v3.15.2 is recommended.

www.procmail.org has a "news flash" announcing 3.21 at the top of the
page which I'm guessing predates the message above. It's hard to tell
because there's no indicated date of last update, and no apparent
version info in the page source. *Not* busting chops, but it might be a
good idea to remove or, better yet, correct the news flash. Dating the
news flash might also be a good idea. I'd be happy to send a patch if it
would help.

--
                   /"\
Don Hammond        \ /     ASCII Ribbon Campaign