INCLUDERC & MAILDIR

2001-08-27 01:20:02
Until now I've been doing all my list mail sorting in my main .procmailrc, but
the number of lists to which I subscribe has grown to the point where it makes
sense to seperate them out into another RC file and include them via
INCLUDERC. In .procmailrc I have

MAILDIR=$HOME/mail

Would the following in the included rc file (.listrc) set $MAILDIR to
$HOME/mail/lists?

MAILDIR=$MAILDIR/lists

Obviously at the end of the include file (or uppon coming back to it in
.procmalrc) I need to reset MAILDIR back to it's previous value.
Something like (in .listrc)

ORIGMAILDIR=$MAILDIR
MAILDIR=$MAILDIR/lists
.
.
.
MAILDIR=$ORIGMAILDIR

--
Andrew Edelstein        -       andrew(_at_)pure-chaos(_dot_)com
http://andrew.pure-chaos.com