ENC: Preprocessing mail

2001-08-28 11:48:10
On Tue, 28 Aug 2001, Matheus Soares wrote:

How can I preprocess a email message before sendmail send via smtp... for
example: copy the mail to an txt file, include message footer...

any idea will be welcome.

libmilter -- I have been working with the sendmail package
RH-release maintainer at Red Hat on an RPM for a sendmail containing
it.  I am in trials with the package at sendmail 8.11.6, which
builds, installs, and runs cleanly from sources and specfile on i386
RH 6.x and 7.x -- and should build on other architectures with
libmilter support.  I am in function testing on the libmilter part
at the moment.

Please contact me off list for detaails if interested and I'll steer
through its install ...

-- Russ Herrold