Re: procmailrc question

2001-08-31 09:16:46
On Wed, Aug 15, 2001 at 11:15:14AM -0500, William Schwartz wrote:
I'm trying to clean up my spam filtering but I'm not exactly sure how to
do it.  Right now I'm mostly adding rules to search the body ofa message
for the advertisers name or phone number, that way regardless of the
email address the ad is sent from I only see each ad once.

:0
* B ?? S1618
spam

:0
* B ?? s.1618
spam

:0
* B ?? CustomOffers.com
spam

:0
* B ?? SUPPLEMENT BUSINESS
spam

etc....

I'd like to be able to put all the filter lines in a seperate file and
have a rule that reas through the file.  That way I only have one line
per entry inhstead of 3.

Scoring would reduce your .procmailrc file and it's just like editing
a separate file:

:0B
* 1^0 S1618
* 1^0 s\.1618
* 1^0 CustomOffers\.com
* 1^0 SUPPLEMENT BUSINESS
spam

--
- Matt Dunford <> zoot(_at_)zotikos(_dot_)com ..
-. www.zotikos.com -- o,;-

Fear the Lords who are secret amoung us.
The Lords w/ in us.
Born of sloth & cowardice
    -Jim Morrison