Can someone else help Brian Dupras, please?

2001-08-31 10:42:33
Last night we had heavy storms, and our house has a lot of flood damage.
Goodness knows when I will be able to post the code I promised to Brian
Dupras yesterday for his resending question.

Would someone else please step in and illustrate how to filter the head
through

  formail -ITo: -I "From: $LOGNAME(_at_)$HOST" -X ""

and deliver the message (or a copy) to

  ! -t

so that messages he sends to his other account can be remailed from it to
the addresses in To:, Cc:, or Bcc: lines at the top of the body?  Thank you
so much.