formail and changing headers problem

2001-10-02 12:48:28
Hello,

We are remapping sent to one domain to a different domain. For example, mail sent to user(_at_)olddomain(_dot_)com should be changed to user(_at_)domain(_dot_)com(_dot_) We currently have this working via the following procmail recipe that uses formail (this has been changed slightly) :

:0
* ^To:(_dot_)*(_at_)olddomain(_dot_)com
* ^To:\/.*
        {
        NEWTO = ${MATCH}(_at_)domain(_dot_)com
        :0 wf:foobar
        | formail -i "To: $NEWTO"
        }

This works fine, except that it remaps all the email addresses in the To: header to domain.com, instead of just remapping the olddomain.com email addresses.

Is there a way to get only the email addresses that contain olddomain.com to be remapped to domain.com and leave the other email addresses in the To: header alone? It seems like this is possible....

Thanks,

Adhamh