probably a stupid mistake here, but I can't figure it out

2001-10-05 21:35:32
I know this should be simple, but I can't seem to match this stupid
subject heading:
  Subject: Returned mail: see transcript for details

This is what I am trying to do:

:0
* EXTENSION ?? ^^webmaster^^
{
  EXTENSION=trash
}

I have seen the EXTENSION match fine in the log output, but the next
line never matches.

I have tried this with the uppercase R, with the subject truncated at
the ':', and I can't find in the docs what I'm doing wrong.  I have
looked at other recipes that do work, and can't see what's different.

I know it's something really small and stupid, but I can't find it.

Thanks for any help.

Lou
--
Louis LeBlanc       leblanc(_at_)acadia(_dot_)ne(_dot_)mediaone(_dot_)net
http://acadia.ne.mediaone.net                 Ô¿Ô¬

Too much of anything, even love, isn't necessarily a good thing.
    -- Kirk, "The Trouble with Tribbles", stardate 4525.6