Not "just to $ME"

2001-10-09 05:49:26

I have several email addresses listed in a variable declaration in .procmailrc
such as this:

ME=(luomat(_at_)peak\(_dot_)org|tj_luoma(_at_)my-deja\(_dot_)com)

What I am trying to do is filter out messages which are NOT sent ONLY to $ME.

Sounds easy enough (check for the presence of a comma), but the problem is that
sometimes people will use several different email addresses in $ME, so it is
still to $ME and just to $ME but to several addresses listed there.

Is it clear what I want to do ?

If so, how can I do it?

Thanks

TjL

--
The timestamp on this message is probably fast.  If this annoys you, please
email support(_at_)peak(_dot_)org and add your complaint.  I've already sent