Re: Help Regarding setting Procmail through Pine.

2001-10-09 08:53:31

Procmail doesn't have any internal scheduling functionality.  It would
certainly be *part* of the solution you need, but not the only part.
You'll use procmail to grab the inbound mail and store it somewhere,
and something else to process it an hour later.  The exact details
depend on your operating system, mail server software, and other
factors.