Re: more on corrupt inboxes

2001-10-10 14:48:13
On Wed, Oct 10, 2001 at 10:20:08PM +0300, freddie(_at_)tumsan(_dot_)fi wrote:
bummer. it looks like procmail uses username$LOCKEXT
while my pop daemon uses .username.pop

sigh, this is getting silly. is there a way to do it so it also uses the dot?

this is qpopper 4.0.3, which supposedly also supports flock()
plus this is (i hear) the most widely used linux pop daemon, so im depressed
why this shows up for me, and nobody else. maybe the problem lies elsewhere...

Well, you can also define $LOCKFILE=.$LOGNAME.pop, but I rather doubt it's
doing what you think it's doing. Especially if this is the default pop daemon
for your distro.

--
Andrew Edelstein        -       andrew(_at_)pure-chaos(_dot_)com
http://andrew.pure-chaos.com