counting lines has broken

2001-10-14 10:55:18
Hey all.  I've been adding a "Lines:" header to all incoming mail, so
I can see how big something is in the Mutt index.  I had the following
recipe on my RH6.2 box, running procmail v3.15.1:

:0 Bfhw
* H ?? !^Lines:
*  1^1 ^.*$
* -1^0 ($)($)^^
| /usr/bin/formail -Y -f -A "Lines: $="

and it worked perfectly.

Now I have moved to FreeBSD, running procmail v3.22, and have
naturally moved that recipe over.  Now it doesn't work.

I can't see any specific pattern to the error, but the header is off
by 25 or 26 lines.

Any ideas?

TIA & HAND
Lou
--
Louis LeBlanc       leblanc(_at_)acadia(_dot_)ne(_dot_)mediaone(_dot_)net
http://acadia.ne.mediaone.net                 Ô¿Ô¬

job Placement, n.:
  Telling your boss what he can do with your job.