Re: Keeping Re: [ListName] at beginning of Subject:

2001-10-17 22:02:05
Tastlessly following up on myself.  When I suggested Ben would likely
want to restrict the recipe to only executed when needed, I should have
added that it won't hurt anything if run even on messages that don't
match. It'll happily pass them through without changing anything, but
it's a waste.

--
                   /"\
Don Hammond        \ /     ASCII Ribbon Campaign