Re: Body matches

2001-10-18 03:59:31

On Tue, Oct 16, 2001 at 10:14:33AM -0500, Justin Shore wrote:

Can someone point me to an example of matching a string in the body
of a message.  It could match the header too if needed.  Body for
sure though.  I searched for "body match" in the archives but found
many more hits on MATCH and nothing useful.

Lots of handy spam control with this one.

:0:
*       Content-Type: text/html
{
        :0 B:
        *       <meta name="GENERATOR" content="Microsoft FrontPage.*
        spamtrap
}

:0 BH:
*       ! ^Subject:.*spam.*
*       To be removed.*(excite|aol|yahoo|netscape|juno|china)|\
        To be removed f(ro|or)m our (email list|mailings)|\
        one time mailing|\
        no need to.*remove|\
        REMOVE on the subject|\
        cannot be considered spam|\
        POSTMASTERDIRECT|\
        our records show that you have requested|\
        your address has been registered|\
        click.here.*to.be.removed|\
        Attention Site Administrators|\
        LEGALLY ORDAINED MINISTER|\
        ARE YOU TIRED OF MAKING YOUR BOSS RICH|\
        SEND.* BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY|\
        1-206-222-2829|\
        This message is an advertisement|\
        Does this headline look familiar|\