Re: Please help me!! I'm going nuts over this!

2001-10-29 19:38:02
At 8:55 PM -0500 10/29/01, RoM_ServO is rumored to have typed:

My webhost offers mailing lists, and I
have been reading how to alter the config files on the ftp server.
<snip>
i kinda need something prewritten that I can paste
into rc.local.s10, since i dont understand most of the other stuff...

   Then I strongly urge you to consider contacting your web host for support,
since they are providing the software (and likely some silly web-based
configuration tool that hides the inner workings of SmartList from you). If
they cannot or will not provide support to you on this, you might consider
hiring a consultant (there are many fine ones available) and paying that
person/company to handle this problem for you. It would probably be
considered a little unfair for you to expect the members of this mailing list
(the wrong one, but never mind that now) to work with you to resolve the
issue when you don't even understand how to turn VERBOSE on and intepret the
resultant log files, and instead want something you can "paste in."

         Charlie