Re: System wide filtering in and out

2001-10-30 20:07:35
At 19:59 2001-10-30 -0500, Poohba wrote:
Want to get a copy of all mail in and out system wide.  Is this possible?

jeez, does anyone READ this list? this has been gone over in the past week or so, and not long prior to that.

IN: if procmail is the LDA, you could set up a rule in /etc/procmailrc

this may or may not be ethical or legal, depending on your application of it and whether users of the system are made aware of this copying process.

OUT: procmail isn't invoked by your MTA for OUTBOUND email. Figure out some other way.

subjects: try to stick to ONE subject, not three different ones.