help

2001-11-06 04:38:02
Hi,
    I'm using sendmail 8.11 on Red Hat 7.0 . Can I configure procmail so
that it will forward all outgoing messages to a single account before
sendmail deliver it to the respective address ?

--
Sanat Mohanty
Exaband (India) Pvt.ltd.

* This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended   *
* solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.   *
* Mail recipients and senders are  bound by the Exaband (India) Private Ltd.   *
* Non-Disclosure policy. If you have not signed the Non-Discolsure Policy or   *
* if you feel you  have received this mail in error, please notify to          *
*                              security(_at_)uulogic(_dot_)com
          *