Re: Need help to filter bounces...

2001-11-13 18:39:30
Thanks Sean, Don, and David.

My apologies for appending such a long message to the list; I
was thinking I needed to attach the email and didn't honestly
look at content nor that it was 179 lines! It was an honest
mistake, that I will try to avoid in the future.

I appreciate Sean's assistance, in helping me "learn" to debug
the actual problem.
On Tue, Nov 13, 2001 at 10:53:59AM -0800, Professional Software Engineering