RE: Save a copy if match and finish intended delivery

2001-11-29 07:53:24
What I would like is a copy of the matching message to be
dropped in a defined spool.  I already have a couple of rules that
match text in the bodies and drop them in designated spools.  Those
messages aren't delivered to the intended recipient in those rules
though.  Any suggestions on the best way to accomplish this?

just do it like this:

:0c #please point your attention to the "c"...
* ^TOwhatever(_at_)you-want(_dot_)com
SPAM

this will put a copy of the mail into the SPAM folder and then
continues processing the message.

:0:
* ^TOwhatever(_at_)you-want(_dot_)com
steff

this will put the mail into the users folder

HTH

best regards
STEFF