Re: auto reply

2002-07-03 08:01:30
On Wed, 3 Jul 2002, Manuel [iso-8859-1] José Contreras Maya wrote:

Hello,

I am very new using procmail and I can not make it to do an auto reply.
What I have tried is

:0 wh

        "f" means goto filter:

:0 fwh

        It is not recommended to answer to spamers.  Actually, you increase
        your chance to get more junk mail because they will know that your
        address is active.  In the good case you will get error message to
        say that the spamer's address not found - so, you feed your self
        with junk mail.

Bye,
 Udi