Re: Running a script

2002-07-10 13:43:44
At 11:18 2002-07-10 -0400, Poohba wrote:
My recipe reads:

Congrats.

Did you have a question? Like "how come I get mail loops" or "Why do I get extra copies in my inbox", or "my script runs, but I get an extra copy when it does, why is that?"

Have you enabled VERBOSE logging and taken a look at the results to see what each step of your recipe is doing?