Re: Defining an rc file for a local mailer.

2002-07-10 20:06:26
At 18:22 2002-07-10 -0800, Matthew Schumacher did say:

Have you considered simply performing the LDAP lookup from within /etc/procmailrc?

Yes, but then I will be calling procmail twice and ldapsearch once. That cause 2 binaries which depend on 9 libraries to start,

Where exactly does the second invocation of procmail come in when using the /etc/procmailrc approach? I'm unclear.