Using procmail for small mailing lits

2002-07-12 15:33:18
Hello All,
First of all I am brand new to using Procmail. I switched ISP's and they do
not offer any mail list software so I am trying to use a Procmail recipe to
do this.

I finally have most of what I want to do working. However, I can't have
anyone from my domain on the list as it creates a mail loop.
How can I fix this? I also would like to alter the Subject line so that
[listname] is the first thing in the subject line.

#Real list
:0 H
* ^To:.*listname
! `cat listfile`

listfile is just a list of email addresses, one per line.

I am sure this is pretty basic stuff. I just realized I would have to do
this today and need to get it working as soon as I can. Comments inline with
recipe suggestion would be greatly appreciated, so I can learn this and not
have to ask dumb questions anymore.

Thanks in advance,
michael