global rule to deliver to user subfolder

2002-07-18 00:06:29
Hi all;

I've been looking through the archives for a way look at a message
header (ie Spam: Yes) and drop it into a _user_ folder (e.g.
~foo/Maildir/.Spam/) using the global procmailrc.

For example:

If a message is identified as spam it will have a header added:

____SNIP____
Spam: Yes
____SNIP____

This header would be seen by procmail:

:0
* ^Spam: Yes

And delivered to the user's .Spam folder under their mail directory...

Using '.Spam/' as the delivery 'location' doesn't appear to work.

Any suggestions?  I'm not on the list, so please CC me.

Thanks,

Mike