Re: filtering more than one attachment !

2002-07-18 04:27:42
On 17 Jul 2002, Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz wrote:

Hi all.
I wrote a message filter that is invoked by procmail wit ha recipe the
resembles :

:0 HB f w
*filename*=? *.*\.\/(list of file extensions goes here)
| filter.pl $MATCH

This fails to filter a second attachment ( a third , etc, etc ).
Is there anyway to tell procmail to keep searching a RE inside my
message and pass all matches to my filter ??

        1.  I think that if you add "b" flag procmail will pass the
            whole body  to the script.

        2.  Procmail could not proccess a message - the main job will
            be done in the filter.pl and you can just:

:0 fbw
* filename*=? *.*\.(list of file extensions goes here)
| filter.pl

        3.  BTW: procmail set the MATCH as environmant, the script will
            know $MATCH with no need for args.

Bye,
 Udi