wanted to see if you guys can think of a better way to do this. i'm new
to this, and wrote the script to:
1. forwarded any mails formatted with 'send to address(_at_)wherever' in the
subject. that is if the address is a valid e-mail address.
2. only forward addresses from aol users (it's embaressing to be one, they
deserve a mail forwarding service!)
3. junk the mail after forwarding. is it right that after you forward a
mail it still romps through your other recipes? i had to add the dev/null
just to get rid of it.
* ^Subject: +send +to +\/[^ ]+
* $MATCH ?? [A-Z0-9a-z]+(_at_)(_dot_)+\(_dot_)(net|com|edu|be)
* ^From: (_dot_)+(_at_)aol\(_dot_)com
| mail $MATCH -s"forwarded mail"
there's no place like ~
procmail mailing list