RE: Books

2003-03-17 12:39:34

-----Original Message-----
From: procmail-bounces(_at_)lists(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen(_dot_)DE
[mailto:procmail-bounces(_at_)lists(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen(_dot_)DE]On Behalf Of
PGomez
Sent: 17. mars 2003 18:41
To: 'procmail(_at_)lists(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen(_dot_)DE'
Subject: RE: Books

Can the Procmail Companion take the total Newbee that just installed
Procmail as part of the RH package, but knows 0, and help him get Bayesian
filtering running?

Well I guess you don't even need a book for this.

For a Bayesian-filter, compatible with procmail (i.e. with procmail recipies
included) - I would recomend Spambayes (though still in alpha-stage).

see http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/

Fredrik Rodland

--
Fredrik Rødland Technical Architect, Stocknet, Oslo, Norway
Stocknet:               http://www.stocknet.com         phone: +47 23 28 40 17