Re: Some date checking code.

2003-05-15 03:51:13
On Wed, May 14, 2003 at 09:15:23PM -0600, Daryle A. Tilroe wrote:

Dallman Ross wrote:
We have been trying to tell you: If you leave the `H' in, the
known procmail bug will come back and bite you!  Later you will
have, or one day develop, a recipe with `B', and you'll wonder
why it doesn't work right and also contains the headers.

I understood that that bug was in earlier versions of procmail;
not the latest which I am running.  If it is indeed still a
bug I would, of course, agree that it is a bad idea.

It happens for me in the very latest one, 3.22, as compiled on
my system.  Your results may vary.

Uh, it's spelled "phony."

Un, it sort of depends where you are from and if you speak
English or United States of American.  ;-)

http://www.bartleby.com/68/86/4586.html
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=phoney

Okay, thanks for the tip.  I didn't know it was even
a recognized alternative spelling.

---
  Dallman (teaches college English sometimes when not coding)