Re: filtering not working

2003-05-23 07:37:32
At 14:59 2003-05-23 +0530, sysmanager did say:
 * ^Subject:[    ]*test

Instead of test at the beginning of the subject, it may be anywhere in the subject.

No, that's at the beginning of the subject following some variable amount of whitespace.

What is the recipe to be changed at the above config?

I don't follow you. Are you asking how to find "test" no matter where in the subject line it appears?

Or, to better ensure that "test" is a word, and not a root component (testosterone):