newbie question about autoreply (vacation) subject line

2003-05-27 11:22:04
Hello, I just started working  with procmail for about 2 weeks now. I've
found a lot of information from the manpages  and the FAQ, but I just
can't seem to figure out how to capture the Subject line. The following
.procmailrc works great, but the Subject line is "Re: $SUBJECT" I would
like it to be "Autoreply To: $SUBJECT".  I've been messing around with
"formail" with little success. Could someone kindly help me out or point
me to some good documentation.

.procmailrc file

SHELL=/bin/sh    # for other shells, this might need adjustment

:0 Whc: vacation.lock
# Perform a quick check to see if the mail was addressed to us
* $^To:.*\<$\LOGNAME\>
# Don't reply to daemons and mailinglists
* !^FROM_DAEMON
# Mail loops are evil
| /usr/bin/formail -rD 8192 vacation.cache

:0 ehc         # if the name was not in the cache
| (/usr/bin/formail -rI"Precedence: junk" \
-A"X-Loop: mneuman(_at_)cooketech(_dot_)net" ; \
cat /home/mneuman/info.txt \
) | /usr/lib/sendmail -oi -t -f furball(_at_)kitty(_dot_)com

--
C Wilson