procmail with MailMonitor

2003-05-29 08:24:50
Has anyone successfully installed procmail with Sophos MailMonitor? I'm working toward an installation of spamassassin. I've talked to Sophos about this and they aren't sure if it will work or not. They've suggested I talk to some users of procmail to see if there have been any problems.

Dana Holland    dana(_dot_)holland(_at_)navarrocollege(_dot_)edu 903-875-7355
Navarro College    Corsicana, TX
http://www.navarrocollege.edu/staff_pages/dana/dana.html