Re: How to subvert global procmailrc

2004-11-16 17:34:42
Hi,

        I think I spoke too soon.

        Right now its exhibiting an odd behaviour.

        I set it up that the new rc's are on port 26, and the old on port 25.

        If I mail "ops" at the box on port 25, fine.

        If I mail "ops" at the box on port 26, it seems to end up checking for
root to have a private procmailrc in the /usr/local/etc/procmailrcs, and
delivers it to root :

|From tuc(_at_)ttsg(_dot_)com  Tue Nov 16 19:25:01 2004
| Subject: RIG TEST HIMINBJORG
|  Folder: /usr/local/cyrus/bin/procmail-cyrus-delivery.sh root             1239

        It seems that no matter what I send to, ends up sending it to root.

                Thanks, Tuc