Re: Fw: despamassassing

2004-11-17 16:11:49
SpamAssassin puts the original message into an attachment and puts
it's own comments into the main message. This makes it rather
annoying to read the original message

Agreed.

And further the headers are now moved to the body
which makes it less efficient to filter by procmail.

True too. I believe this behaviour of SA is configurable, I turn it off
so that all the SA additional info is added only as headers. Now the
1^10 question: can you reconfigure the offending SA instance?

Volker

--
Volker Kuhlmann                 is possibly list0570 with the domain in header
http://volker.dnsalias.net/             Please do not CC list postings to me.