Re: Recepie request

2006-09-14 02:01:09

On Wed, 13 Sep 2006, Ishwar Rattan wrote:

I just joined the list, and I am not comfortable
with regular expressions. I use procmail to filter
some the e-mail that I get (obvious receipes).

        Befor you strat with procmail you must feel familiar with
        regular expressions!  Read the following advices and keep
        the order of the steps  (:-)
        http://www.mhonarc.org/archive/html/procmail/2003-03/msg00177.html

Bye,
  Udi

I would like some idea on how to handle the following
scenarios:

1. All uppercase letter headers (mostly scam),
2. all chinese/japanese/cryllic/korean e-mail
   (other char sets than ascii? )
3. Spoofed address e-mail from (Mailer-Daemon etc.
   with my own machines FQDN as origin).

I know it is lot to ask, but some one might already
be using such recipies.. Hints on howto also welcome.

-ishwar

viruses.