Problem on passing values from Procmail to Perl

2008-09-25 00:31:11
Hi guys,

I am using procmail and formail to parse email and pass the generated values to
a perl script.

Here is my .procmailrc

PATH=/bin:/usr/bin
MAILDIR=$HOME/Mail
LOGFILE=/home/sms/procmail.log
VERBOSE=yes

SHELL=/bin/bash

TO=`formail -xTo:`
SUBJECT=`formail -xSubject: | expand | sed -e 's/^[ ] *//g' -e 's/[ ] *$//g'`
SENDER=`formail -xFrom: | expand | sed -e 's/^[ ]*//g' -e 's/[ ]*$//g'`
BODY=`formail -I ""`
SENDER=`formail -rtzxTo:`
:0
| perl /home/sms/massms/newsms.pl $SENDER $TO $BODY $SUBJECT  >>
/home/sms/massms/maillog.txt

Whenever I try to send an email, The sender and the recipient parts are passed
successfully. However when I have a message such as follows, the Body part is
not passed to my perl script: