Mail forward question

2014-12-04 05:40:07
Hi Guys,

I have a working procmail setup that has been running for some time. When I
first did the configuration I had some mail being forwarded to another user on
the same system (Debian Weezy). However, now and then I would do some
maintenance. I noticed that the mail never got forwarded to user "shotgun".

Here is the recipe:

:0:
* ^(From|Cc|To|X-Loop|Sender|Bcc|X-BeenThere):.*newsletter@list\.rockauto\.com
#* ^TO_admin@iaftercare\.com
! shotgun@fever.havannah.local
$MAILDIR/incoming/offroading/rockauto

As you can see the mail is supposed to be placed in the folder "rockauto" which
is done, but it is not being forwarded to the user
"shotgun@fever.havannah.local" ...

Any particular reason why?

I am running Debian Weezy (or is it Wheezy?) ... Postfix 2.something ...
fetchmail
something.something ...

Thank You

Danny